As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.!
Be it the busy days or lazy Sundays, a pair of converse will always be there to make you ready. The converse will always be the star point to give you a completely perfect look when it comes to wearing different outfits. The best thing for your feet, which can blend with anything!
Converse can be your best partner the whole time as long as you’ll know how to cherish it. Too big! Too loose! These are the common types of problems we all face while wearing converse. You can solve all these problems if you use insoles for converse.
Insoles are the type of materials you can place inside your converse for extra comfort and a better fit. Also, they’ll be your ultimate protector against blisters. With the best insoles, you can continue your journey without any discomfort.
These are our choice for the best insoles for converse that you can chose:
- Dr. Scholl’s ULTRA THIN Insoles
- Happystep Cotton Terry Cloth Insoles:
- Thin Arch Support Shoe:
- Envelop Gel Insoles
- Physix Gear Sport Full Length Orthotic Inserts
- Sof Sole Insoles Men’s
- Powerstep Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles:
- 1 Top insoles for converse: Comparison Chart
- 2 Best insoles for converse reviews
- 3 4 Things to consider when buying converse insole
- 4 How to remove converse insole?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- 6 Conclusion
Top insoles for converse: Comparison Chart
|PRODUCT||NAME & Details||FEATURES|
| Dr. Scholl’s ULTRA THIN Insoles||Check The Price|
|Happystep Cotton Terry Cloth Insoles||Check The Price|
|Thin Arch Support Shoe Orthotic Inserts||Check The Price|
|Envelop Gel Insoles||Check The Price|
Best insoles for converse reviews
#1. Dr. Scholl's ULTRA THIN Insoles
This pair of insoles are specially designed for those who experience various discomfort at work or other places. You will feel absolute comfort with these more comfortable converse insoles. Their ultra-thin layer of messaging gel technology is the best thing that your feet will feel.
This is the current price of these Dr. Scholl’s ULTRA THIN Insoles available at Amazon (affiliate link takes you to Amazon.com).
- Materials: It mainly features a gel as it’s material. The messaging gel, which is 40% thinner in the toe, is situated primarily on an ultra-thin layer. With every step, it will give your feet the utmost comfort.
- Design: The heel portion of these insoles is thick, but the part of the foot is thin. It is a removable insole, which you can easily use in any other converse. Just remove the insoles and try it with different shoes!
- Comfort: As I’ve mentioned earlier, it is mainly a comfort insole. So, the best thing which you can get from these insoles is their level of comfort.
- Gel Layer: The messaging gel’s ultra-thin layer will make you feel content and active the whole day.
- Style: You can wear these insoles at both your workplace and any other events. Perfectly well fitted with all types of shoes and converses.
The ideal type of insoles when it comes to comfort. Although these insoles do not have any arch support or additional foam, I can say that it’s definitely one of the coziest insoles for converse with the comfort and ease it will provide you.
Click here to buy these Dr. Scholl’s ULTRA THIN Insoles available at Amazon (affiliate link takes you to Amazon.com).
#2. Happystep Cotton Terry Cloth Insoles:
Gentleman, are you tired of your stinky feet? Then these pair of Happystep Cotton Terry insoles are here to make your feet free from every kind of odor produced from sweat. It’s super fine Terry cloth will make your feet both comfortable and cozy.
This is the current price of these Happystep Insoles available at Amazon (affiliate link takes you to Amazon.com).
- Materials: It features a pure cotton terry cloth, which provides an adequate level of sweat absorption. You will not experience any foul odor from your feet. Moreover, it also has latex sole to offer you full-length foot cushioning.
- Design: It has a simple design with handmade stitching, which is durable from the outside. The bottom is rubbery so that they don’t slide. You can find them in combined colors like black or grey. The cotton terry cloth has some small holes which effectively absorbs moisture.
- Comfort: This pair of insoles are both comfortable and washable. As they absorb sweat from your feet, you’ll not feel any itching or discomfort. Also, they are true to size and flat insoles. You can even wear them barefoot because of the soft terry cloth, which will make your barefoot more comfortable and cozy. Its grooved and perforated design will also provide better air circulation.
- Durability: Talking about its durability, then it depends on how you use them. However, these insoles have good durability, but you will have to be careful while washing them. With proper care, they’ll last longer!
It is overall a good pair of insoles for converse with its qualities. It’s best if you wear them with shoes that are not very tight. Also, they have no arch support but well fitted with converse. It definitely would be worth your money.
Click here to buy these Happystep Insoles available at Amazon (affiliate link takes you to Amazon.com).
#3. Thin Arch Support Shoe:
These are the type of insoles that will wipe out all your kind of foot pain. Already you’ve guessed from its title. If you’re facing a tough time with your feet pains or plantar fasciitis, then your podiatrist will recommend this to you. Time to say goodbye to all kinds of foot pain with these insoles.
This is the current price of these Thin Arch Support Shoe available at Amazon (affiliate link takes you to Amazon.com).
- Origin: A satisfactory quality of insoles made in the USA.
- Materials: These insoles mainly include a black foam cushion, which is very soft and comforting with top quality slimtech orthotic. Also, it contains top-quality anti-microbial fabric for which it is odorless.
- Comfort: It features Slimtech Orthotic that provides a flexible support shell. Also, it will offer you arch support and a heel cradle for stability. It would give your feet all-day comfort. As I’ve mentioned earlier, it will help lessen your heel and knee pain, let with plantar fasciitis with its special Slimtech of ¾ length.
- Design: It includes a bi-layer design. The slimtech, which has a flexible shell, has a length of ¾. Moreover, it’s ultra-slim design will work with a different range of shoes. Besides converse, you can try them with other shoes also. The top layer of these insoles features cushioning for more comfort.
Indeed the comfortable insoles for more comfortable converse. It will provide you firm arch support and feels natural on your feet. Lastly, these insoles are not for low profile shoes, so you should be careful while trying them with different shoes.
Click here to buy these Thin Arch Support Shoe available at Amazon (affiliate link takes you to Amazon.com).
#4. Envelop Gel Insoles
Are you looking for a pair of insoles that will be your ultimate partner for comfort on a hectic day? Then Envelop Gel are the insoles that will provide you comfort and support up to a long day. You will feel a smooth comfort as you slowly start each step with these insoles—definitely the best insoles for chuck taylors.
This is the current price of these Envelop Gel Insoles Shoes available at Amazon (affiliate link takes you to Amazon.com).
- Materials: It mainly features materials that provide cushion support with a silicone gel. It has a particular unique honeycomb element for absorbing a painful impact with each step.
- Design: The specialty of these insoles is their unique honeycomb design. You can quickly wear them with a variety of shoes, let alone with converse. These insoles can trim their versatile gel for a customized fit. It is built to contour your feet with natural arch support—the perfect pair of insoles for casual, work, or athletic wear.
- Comfort: It will provide you with cushioned support for the heel and forefoot with its unique honeycomb design. It will absorb all the painful impacts that your foot generally gets from a standard insole with each step. Also, the arch support will provide you additional stability. Moreover, these have a texture to grip the inner part of your shoe.
- Lightweight: These insoles feature a special lightweight silicone gel. It is incredibly light, for which you will not feel any extra pressure or discomfort on your feet while wearing a converse. Moreover, these durable insoles are resilient, retaining their shape.
We would say that these are a good pair of insoles for converse for you if you need comfort and support for an extended period. However, they may sometimes slide around if you try them with different kinds of shoes. So, it’s better to try them with converse mainly.
Click here to buy these Envelop Gel Insoles available at Amazon (affiliate link takes you to Amazon.com).
#5. Physix Gear Sport Full Length Orthotic Inserts
Physix Gear Sport insoles are best known for their high-quality arch support. With its arch support, you can perform all activities, be it climbing, playing games, running, and more. And guess what, it will get no damage no matter what you do. Notable, isn’t it?
Also, I can say that you are going to love its color of red and black combination.
This is the current price of these Physix Gear Sport Full Length Orthotic Inserts available at Amazon (affiliate link takes you to Amazon.com).
- Materials: It features high quality and durable medical-grade dual-layered EVA foam and PU material. The orthotic insert will make your feet feel like you are walking on the clouds. With its top-quality fabric, your feet will get absolute comfort and support.
- Design: It has high arch support designed by insoles robustly, which helps balance your foot’s force structure. Moreover, it also features an ergonomic non-slip design that will offer you proper foot posture and arch support. The orthotic insole has a non-slip heel to hold the insole properly throughout the day.
- Comfort: Talking about comfort, then I’ll give it an absolute star. As you can see, most of the features of these insoles are based on comfort and support. These insoles are designed to reduce pain and discomfort.
- Arc Support: With its top-quality arch support, it will give you a good posture and support. Also, the semi-rigid arch support and heel cup will provide you additional support and stability.
- Lightweight: It’s a specially designed arch support that is very lightweight, which makes the whole insole also very light. You can get long hours of comfort as you won’t feel any additional weight on your feet.
Undoubtedly, the best pair of insoles for arch support and other comforts that your feet can get. They only lack cushion and might be uncomfortable to try out with boots. However, it’s better with more comfortable converse. So, grab a pair of these insoles and let your feet be happy now!
Click here to buy these Physix Gear Sport Full Length Orthotic Inserts available at Amazon (affiliate link takes you to Amazon.com).
#6. Sof Sole Insoles Men's:
Looking for insoles through which you can do multiple tasks? Then these Sof Sole Insoles got you! Your multi-partner for both casual and athletic footwear. With the perfect fit and satisfactory comfort, they are going to win your heart—one of the fairest insoles for converse.
This is the current price of these Sof Sole Insoles Men’s available at Amazon (affiliate link takes you to Amazon.com).
- Materials: It mainly features 100% Implus foam as it’s fabric material. It also has other varieties of sole materials.
- Design: It has an insert that features a contoured neutral arch design suitable for all types of feet. The heel part is a bit thicker for the gel pads, but the forefoot is very thin and smooth. The design will be perfect to fit in both casual and athletic wear.
- Comfort: Sof Sole Insoles provides you with cushioning as “cloud-like.” The cushioning is so lightweight that whether you are walking or running, they’ll offer you a comfortably supportive feel in all ways.
- Gel Pads: Moreover, there are gel pads on the heel and forefoot that offer you nurture without the bulk. These insoles got a special Hydrologix moisture-wicking treatment, which helps your feet to keep dry. So no need to worry about any foul odor or itchiness.
- Durability: The durability of these insoles is the best. The 100% Implus foam is sturdy enough to last for almost a year. I would say that in case of durability, these are the finest insoles for converse all-stars. However, you can also change them whenever you want as they are easy to pull off and on
With a global rating of 4.5 out of 5, we would say that these are the most outstanding insoles for converse. However, the insoles are a bit thick so you should choose a shoe which gets well fitted with them. But they do get well equipped in any converse.
Click here to buy these Sof Sole Insoles Men’s available at Amazon (affiliate link takes you to Amazon.com).
#7. Powerstep Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles:
Powerstep’s unisex orthotic shoe insoles are the type of insole where you can find everything you’re looking for in an ideal insole. It will provide your feet with the utmost comfort and assistance.
If you’re suffering from different arch and heel pains, then try wearing these insoles for converse and feel the difference.
This is the current price of these Powerstep Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles available at Amazon (affiliate link takes you to Amazon.com).
- Origin: These pair insoles are manufactured in the United States.
- Material: Its sole material consists of synthetic, but it’s comfortable to wear. The 100% original Antimicrobial Polyester will make sure that your feet are dry and odorless.
- Design: It is specially designed for low profile shoes to provide you extra support and stability. The ultra-thin design of these insoles is something you will love as they can be fitted into all types of shoes.
- Comfort: Powerstep’s original orthotic shoe insoles offer you full-length support with total contact support too. It features arch support, which is firm but flexible. The arch support will also give you a deep heel cradle for increased stability with an insert for neutral, high, and low arches.
- Cushioning: Moreover, these original full-length insoles feature dual layer cushioning with vct Variable Cushioning Technology that protects your feet during athletic activities, standing, or walking.
- Durability & Lightweight: Its synthetic fabric is highly sturdy and long-lasting. You may usually see most of the insoles may get damaged easily after using them a couple of times.
- Robustness: But these insoles are significantly more robust when it comes to durability. The cushioning is very lightweight and will provide you comfort in the feet where needed. Also, the polyester fabric is light and helps to prevent odor.
If you want an insole with absolute comfort and durability, we recommend you to try these. There’s also no need for cutting as you can move these insoles from shoe to shoe—one of the best insoles for chuck taylors too.
Click here to buy these Powerstep Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles available at Amazon (affiliate link takes you to Amazon.com).
4 Things to consider when buying converse insole
You can find the best insole for converse from our list, but often it is seen that most of the insole may be a replica or may have low integrity. So there are some things which you should consider while buying a converse insole for you. Have a look at the points which we have provided below.
- Arch support: Every person has their kind of arch support. The type of arch support system of the insoles may vary. So, it would be best to choose insoles depending on the amount of support your arch needs.
- Heel support: You should always choose an insole that can stabilize well with your heel. As a result, your converse will be well-adjusted to your feet, and you’ll feel no pain.
- Cushioning: It is an essential thing about which you should be careful. When you place an insole inside your converse with cushioning qualities, it means you’re using a shock absorber below your feet.
- Odor control: Insoles that features antimicrobial treatments will help your feet to keep fresh and odorless.
How to remove converse insole?
Well, it’s pretty hard to remove converse insoles unless those insoles are worn out. Because most of the time, you may notice that they are linked with glue on the footbed.
You may have a tough time or struggle a lot with your converse. But for your ease, we will share some simple trick which may help you.
- At first, you can try by pulling back the toe end and then slowly pull out the insole. This may sound more like you are peeling the insole.
- You can also try by applying heat. For that, turn on your hairdryer into high heat and deliver the steam inside your converse on the insole. This will make the glue loosen.
- Lastly, you can try putting your converse in the oven. It may also help to loosen the glue. But make sure you are not applying much heat. It may damage other parts of the converse.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1#. What is the best insoles for Converse?
The Dr. Scholl’s ULTRA THIN Insoles, (affiliate link takes you to Amazon.com) for converse, which we have mentioned in our article, are the best type of insoles that you can get at present. We are sure that the qualities and the price which these insoles demand will be perfect for you. All you have to do is to choose the best one which suits you.
2#. Can you put insoles in Chuck Taylors?
Yes, you can put insoles in Chuck Taylors. If you have used Chuck Taylors before, you would surely know that they are innately very flat shoes. As a result, their arch support and cushioning capability are minima, leading to heel or arch pain. So it’s best if you put any custom insoles in your Chuck Taylors. It will provide you both arch and heel support for a long time. Also, you can use them for the whole day without feeling any discomfort.
3#. Are Converse good for standing all day?
Totally Not! Converse shoes are the best when it comes to any occasion. You can quickly put them on with any outfit. They are the perfect choice for those days when it comes to doing heavy weightlifting.
Their flat soles make them more elastic and provide free movement. But if you are planning to wear them all-day, then you may feel pain in your feet. As the converse shoes are flat, they are not good enough for your heels to stand all day.
4#. Can you remove insoles from Converse?
We’ve already mentioned it in the article. All you can do is to follow these tricks which we’ve provided. The insoles which have glued to the footbed will be tough to remove. But if you try the schemes we’ve given, it will be easier for you to remove insoles from Converse. If one way doesn’t work, then try another. We are sure that among these tricks, one of them will work.
So, this was our complete list of the best insoles for converse. The seven best insoles which we’ve provided are quite reasonable and features worthy qualities. Just choose the best one for you can continue your journey with converse more effortlessly.